George Massingale Music Scholarship
The George Massingale Music Scholarship was established in 2000 by the Richland Campus to honor Dr. Massingale for his 27 years of service as Dean of Humanities. This scholarship will be awarded to deserving music students attending Richland
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Major in Music
- Must be a student attending the Richland Campus during the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in Music 9176 – Recital
- Must submit an audition video file of your musical performance.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours for the period of the award
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline*.
- $300 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 07-Richland Campus, Music