Career Pathway Scholarship
The Career Pathway Scholarship was established in 1998 to support Dallas College students that have graduated high school with the past 12 months and are enrolled in one of the Dallas College’s career pathways.
- Must be a student attending Dallas College during the period of the award.
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must be enrolled in one of the Dallas College’s Career Pathways (Construction, Early Childhood, Health Professions, Welding Engineering Technology, Automotive Career Technician, or Food & Hospitality Service).
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours for the period of the award.
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial needs. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- Must answer the supplemental questions –
Why have you chosen this particular career pathway/major and how do you plan to use this degree to further your career goals?
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
- $580 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 02-Cedar Valley Campus, 03-Eastfield Campus, 04-El Centro Campus, 05-Mountain View Campus, 06-North Lake Campus, 07-Richland Campus, 08-Dallas College (Any campus location), Automotive, Child Development, Construction, Education, Health Professions, Welding
- Supplemental Questions
- Why have you chosen this career pathway/major and how do you plan to use this degree to further your career goals?