The Hotel/Motel Scholarship was established in 1974 in conjunction with the creation of the Hotel/Motel Operations degree plan at the El Centro Campus in Hotel/Motel Management.
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the period of the award
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Major in Hotel/Motel Management or Travel & Hospitality Management
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $450 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus, Hospitality