Collins Binkley Foundation Music Scholarship
The Collins Binkley Foundation Music Scholarship was established in 1999 by Bill Collins of the Collins Binkley Foundation for commercial music or instrumental music students attending the Cedar Valley Campus.
- Must be a student attending the Cedar Valley Campus during the period of the award.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Major in Music.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours for the period of the award.
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours prior to the period of the award.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $300 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 02-Cedar Valley Campus, Music