Roger Staubach Honorary Endowed Scholarship
The Roger Staubach Honorary Endowed Scholarship was established in 2001 by JP Morgan Chase to honor Roger Staubach, the former Dallas Cowboys quarterback.
- Major in Accounting or Information Technology.
- Must be a Dallas College student during the period of the award
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- $150 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 02-Cedar Valley Campus, 03-Eastfield Campus, 04-El Centro Campus, 05-Mountain View Campus, 06-North Lake Campus, 07-Richland Campus, 08-Dallas College (Any campus location), Accounting, Information Technology