PepsiCo Uplift Scholarship for Career and Technical Degree Programs
PepsiCo Foundation’s Uplift Scholarship for Career and Technical Degree Programs provide scholarship opportunities to address educational and structural barriers to success for Hispanic and African American students, allowing them to earn college credit toward a two-year Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree in an approved AAS degree program. The scholarship program offers a broad range of training and services to help students complete education and obtain in-demand jobs with livable and sustainable wages. The scholarship is open to everyone; however, preference will be given to African American and Hispanic applicants if such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas Colleges non-discriminatory policies.
- Must a Dallas College Student
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Major in Advanced Manufacturing A.A.S./Advanced Manufacturing Technology A.A.S., Business Hospitality and Global Trade (Culinary- Pastry-Hospitality) Food and Hospitality Management A.A.S. , Computer Information Technology – Cloud Computing A.A.S, Cloud System
Networking Security – Network Administrator and Support A.A.S., Computer Information Technology (PC Support) – Personal Computer Support A.A.S, Computer InformationOperations A.A.S., Computer Information Technology Technology (Programming) – Software Security A.A.S.,
Engineering Technology Electronics Technology A.A.S, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, and Manufacturing Technology A.A.S.Programmer/Developer A.A.S., Computer Information Technology (Web/Internet Services) Web Production and Design A.A.S., Cyber Security, Robotics, Electrical Engineering
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award.
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA prior to submission of scholarship application.
- The scholarship is open to everyone; that meets the criteria; however, preference will be given to African American and Hispanic applicants if such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas Colleges non-discriminatory policies.
- Recipient may be asked to participate in a face-to-face or virtual engagement event for professional development.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the scholarship for subsequent semesters. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.*
- To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $1563 Fall/Spring
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 02-Cedar Valley Campus, 03-Eastfield Campus, 04-El Centro Campus, 05-Mountain View Campus, 06-North Lake Campus, 07-Richland Campus, 08-Dallas College (Every campus), Business, Computer Information Technology, Food & Hospitality, Logistics, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Technology, Supply Chain Management