Richland Faculty Association Scholarship
The Richland College Faculty Association Scholarship was established in 2004 by the Richland Campus Faculty Association to support students attending the Richland Campus.
- Must be a Richland Campus student
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours prior to the period of the award
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $250 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 07-Richland Campus, 20-General (Any Program of Study or Major)