Josephine Jones Memorial Scholarship (full-time students)
The Josephine Jones Memorial Scholarship Fund was established to honor the memory of Josephine Jones, mother of Susan Turner, a retired employee of the El Centro Campus. Mrs. Jones, a well-respected member of her community, contributed countless hours of volunteer service as a Board of Trustee member in New York, a municipal judge in Texas, and as a national, state, and local officer in numerous educational support organizations.
- Major in Information Technology
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the award period.
- Scholarship is open to all students; however, preference will be given to female students so long as such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas College’s nondiscriminatory policies
- Must have completed a minimum of 6 credit hours at Dallas College before the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours for the period of the award
- * To qualify for this scholarship, you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*