North Lake STEM Scholarship
The North Lake CampusSTEM Scholarship was established in 2020 to support students interested in pursuing an education and career in a STEM field.
- Major in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be a student attending the North Lake Campus during the award period.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- Must answer the supplemental questions below.
To qualify for this scholarship, you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
This scholarship is awarded each Fall and Spring semesters. You must reapply each semester.