PepsiCo Uplift Scholarship for Continuing Education Programs
PepsiCo Foundation’s Uplift Scholarship for Professional Continuing Education Certificate Programs provides quality education and workforce pathways for African American and Hispanic students in the attainment of a professional continuing education certificate toward an industry recognized credential. The scholarship program offers a broad range of training and services to help students complete education and obtain in-demand jobs with livable and sustainable wages. Continuing Education courses may be articulated into college credits. The scholarship is open to everyone; however, preference will be given to African American and Hispanic applicants if such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas Colleges non-discriminatory policies.
- Must be a Dallas College Student
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 2 Professional Continuing Education units within the required program of study for period of award.
- Major in Advanced Manufacturing/Mechatronics Technology, Advanced Manufacturing and Design, Business Hospitality and Global Trade (Culinary- Pastry-Hospitality) Food and Hospitality Foundations or Food and Hospitality Specialist, Computer Information Technology (Digital Forensics Analyst), Engineering Technology, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, and Manufacturing Technology. (Networking Security, PC Support, Programming or Web/Internet Services), Cyber Security
- The scholarship is open to everyone; that meets the criteria; however, preference will be given to African American and Hispanic applicants if such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas Colleges non-discriminatory policies.
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA prior to submission of scholarship application.
- Recipient must complete certificate program within 12 months.
- Recipient may be asked to participate in a face-to-face or virtual engagement event for professional development.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the scholarship for subsequent semesters. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 02-Cedar Valley Campus, 03-Eastfield Campus, 04-El Centro Campus, 05-Mountain View Campus, 06-North Lake Campus, 07-Richland Campus, 08-Dallas College (Every campus), Business, Computer Information Technology, Food & Hospitality, Logistics, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Technology, Supply Chain Management