Celia Riddle Millemon Exemplary Student Transfer Endowed Scholarship
The Celia Riddle Millemon Exemplary Student Transfer Endowed Scholarship was established in 2010 in memory of former Richland Campus employee Celia Millemon. She loved teaching her students how to learn, and she inspired them to explore and discover their goals. Celia encouraged her students to evaluate, adjust, persist, and always aspire to make dreams a reality. She loved people, and she would want her scholarship awarded to those who have overcome obstacles and worked diligently to improve themselves and the world around them. Truly, Celia’s goals were for her students to reach their goals.
- Must have a minimum Dallas College GPA of 3.5
- Must be a student attending the Richland Campus during the period of the award.
- Must be a member of Phi Theta Kappa at the Richland Campus
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must be in good academic standing
- Recipient must use funds for academic purposes
- Recipient must maintain contact and provide updated information to the Richland Campus Phi Theta Kappa Advisors.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline. *