Dr. Jerry Wallace Music Scholarship
The Dr. Jerry Wallace Music Scholarship was established to award deserving Music majors at the Richland Campus in honor of Dr. Wallace’s 39-year tenure as an outstanding community college educator.
- Major in Music
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must be a student attending the Richland Campus during the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in the appropriate ensemble, music theory sequence, and private lessons
- Must be making significant contributions to the Richland Campus Music Department as an Ensemble-member, studying privately, and enrolled in Music Theory
- Must answer the supplemental questions below.
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- $225 Fall only
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 07-Richland Campus, 21-International /DACA, Music
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Music major or interested in Music?
- Please provide a copy of your audition video file of your performance. Maximum video time is 2 minutes.