Brookhaven Campus Art Student Program Endowed Scholarship for Merit
The Brookhaven Campus Art Student Program Endowed Scholarship for Merit was established in 1998 for the benefit of art students in the art program at the Brookhaven Campus Art Department Merit scholarships are competitive awards based on a digital portfolio centered on artistic achievement and the potential for subsequent development.
- Must be an Art, Visual Art, or Visual Design major
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be enrolled in 6 or more credit hours for each semester
- Must be a student attending the Brookhaven Campus during the period of the award.
- Must be enrolled in an ARTS course during the period of the award.
- Must submit a curriculum vitae (remove identifying information from CV to ensure anonymity/fairness)
- Must submit a URL link to your digital portfolio of your best five (5) original samples of artwork, videos, or other audiovisual materials.
- Must answer the following supplemental questions
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- $350 Fall and Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 21-International /DACA, Art
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an Art major?
- In 250-500 words, share your career/professional aspirations and how you plan to integrate art studies/coursework to shape and strengthen your overall career goal.
- Please provide a URL link to your digital portfolio of best five (5) original samples of artwork, videos, or other audiovisual materials.
- Submit a curriculum vita (please remove all identifying information to ensure anonymity and fairness).