Bill J. Priest Endowed Scholarship
The Bill J. Priest Endowed Scholarship pays tribute to founding Dallas College Chancellor Bill J. Priest, whose impressive leadership in launching and building Dallas College has left a continuing legacy for Dallas County. Dr. Priest served as the chancellor from 1965 until his retirement in 1981.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must participate in academic clubs, such as the National Honor Society, or select academically rigorous coursework.
- Must demonstrate leadership through involvement in academic, church, or community activities
- Must have completed a minimum of 9 credit hours at Dallas College prior to the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours for the period of the award
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.