Computer Information Technology Scholarship
The Computer Information Technology Scholarship was established in 2019 by the Hindu Charities of America and is open to all Dallas College students with academic and career paths in Computer Science and Computer Information Technology (CIT) programs that prepare students for dynamic futures in today’s ever-changing technological industry. The Computer Information Technology Scholarship provides pathways to bridge the gap of the rising cost of education and help students succeed in college in preparation for a successful career in computer information technology.
- Must be a student attending Dallas College during the period of the award
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Major in Computer Science or Computer Information Technology
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 24 credit hours prior to the period of the award
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- Essay Required
- Reference/Recommendation Required
- Recipient must attend the Hindu Charities for America event in the spring and explain how this scholarship changed your life.
- * Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.*
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $500 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- Computer Information Technology