Meade Excellence in Nursing Endowed Scholarship
The Meade Excellence in Nursing Endowed Scholarship was established by Marilyn Meade to pay tribute to her mother. This scholarship will assist adults (preferably over 35) returning to school and majoring in Nursing at the Brookhaven Campus.
- Major in Nursing
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must be a student attending the Brookhaven Campus during the period of the award.t
- Scholarship is open to all students, however preference will be given to a female adult (preferably over 35) returning to school so long as such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas College’s nondiscriminatory policies
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- * This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.*
- $150 per fall and spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, Nursing