El Centro Achieving the Dream Scholarship
The El Centro Campus Achieving the Dream Scholarship was established in 2015.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the period of the award.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award.
- Must have completed a minimum of 48 credit hours prior to the period of the award.
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial needs. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA prior to the period of the award.
- Must be in good academic standing.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $935 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus, 20-General (Any Program of Study or Major)