Early Foundation Endowed Scholarship
The Early Foundation Endowed Scholarship was established in 1982 by long-time Dallas College supporter Jeannette Early and the Early Foundation, Inc. to assist students in need of financial support attending the campuses of Dallas College.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $350 Fall and $350 Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 02-Cedar Valley Campus, 03-Eastfield Campus, 04-El Centro Campus, 05-Mountain View Campus, 06-North Lake Campus, 07-Richland Campus, 08-Dallas College (Every campus), 20-General