Michael Gregory Memorial Culinary Scholarship
The Michael Gregory Memorial Culinary Scholarship was established in 2019 by the Dallas Bailliage of the Chaine de Rotisseurs organization in memory of Chef Micheal Gregory for his dedication to the culinary industry. This scholarship will support students in the El Centro Campus culinary, pastry, and hospitality program.
- Major in Culinary, Pastry, or Hospitality
- Must be enrolled in the Culinary, Pastry, and Hospitality Program at the El Centro Campus prior to the period of the award.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 6 credit hours prior to the period of the award
- Essay Required
- Recipient must attend the Dallas Bailliage of the Chaine de Rotisseurs annual fundraising event in the fall semester.
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the scholarship for subsequent semesters. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.