Custom Home Builders Endowed Scholarship
The Custom Home Builders Endowed Scholarship was established in 1978 by the Custom Home Builders Association of Oak Cliff to support Dallas College students majoring in architecture.
- Major in Architectural Technology
- Must be a 2nd-year architecture major
- Must have a minimum Dallas College GPA of 2.0
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial needs. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $500 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus, Architecture