Metrocrest Kids Scholarship
The Metrocrest Kids Scholarship was established with a grant from the Metrocrest Kids Fund of Communities Foundation of Texas to award annual scholarships to eligible Brookhaven Campus students.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Must be a student attending the Brookhaven Campus during the period of the award.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial needs. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- Must be under the age of 21 years old
- Must reside in Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Coppell or Addison
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $500 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus