Dan Page Memorial Scholarship
The Dan Page Memorial Scholarship was established in 2020 by Phillip Hardin, son-in-law to Dan, and Judy Page, wife to Dan, to honor his legacy. For over 30 years, Mr. Page worked in various roles of training and educating students in the field of Radiologic Sciences around the Dallas Metroplex. His contributions to the field of imaging will be greatly missed. This scholarship will provide financial assistance to Dallas College students pursuing a career in Radiologic Science.
- Major in Radiologic Sci-Radiograph Tech or Radiologic Technology
- Must be accepted into the Radiologic Sciences prior to the period of the award.
- Must be a student attending Dallas College during the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must answer the supplemental questions below
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- $500 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 02-Cedar Valley Campus, 03-Eastfield Campus, 04-El Centro Campus, 05-Mountain View Campus, 06-North Lake Campus, 07-Richland Campus, 08-Dallas College (Every campus), 21-International /DACA, Radiology
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide a copy of your acceptance letter to this program.
- Why does the field of Radiologic Sciences interest you?
- Do you have any life experiences you think may help you in a future career in Radiologic Sciences?
- What are you looking forward to most about becoming a radiologic technician?
- Why do you deserve this scholarship?