Jeff John Memorial Endowed Scholarship at Eastfield
The Jeff John Memorial Endowed Scholarship was established in 1993 in memory of Jeff John, son of Margaret Etheredge of the Eastfield Campus and Gary John of the Richland Campus. Jeff was killed in an automobile accident at the age of nineteen.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must be a student attending the Eastfield Campus during the period of the award.t
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours for the period of the award
- General Application Essay Required
- General Application Recommendation Required from Dallas College faculty or staff
- To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
This scholarship renews for he spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.