Jeff John Memorial Endowed Scholarship at Richland
The Jeff John Memorial Endowed Scholarship was established in 1993 in memory of Jeff John, son of Margaret Etheredge of the Eastfield Campus and Gary John of the Richland Campus. Jeff was killed in an automobile accident at the age of nineteen.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must be a student attending the Richland Campus during the period of the award.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours for the period of the award
- Essay Required
- Recommendation Required from Dallas College faculty or staff
- To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.