Joe Mosley Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The Joe Mosley Memorial Endowed Scholarship was established in 2004 by the Human and Academic Development Division at Richland College and other college employees, family members, and friends to honor the legacy of Joe Mosley, who taught developmental writing at the Richland Campus for 30 years. This scholarship is awarded to deserving students for whom writing is central to their college and career goals.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must be a student attending the Richland Campus during the period of the award.
- Must have satisfactorily completed at least one developmental writing course
- Must have either satisfactorily completed English 1301 or be currently enrolled in English 1301
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must answer the supplemental questions
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.