George Rather Jones Memorial Scholarship
The George Rather Jones Memorial Scholarship was established in the early 1980s in memory of the late Mr. Jones by his wife, Eleanor Fordham Jones, and the Jones family. The scholarship provides financial support for students studying Nursing.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Major in Nursing
- Must be a student attending the Brookhaven or el Centro Campus during the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $195 per fall and spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 04-El Centro Campus, Nursing