Greater Dallas Restaurant Association Endowed Scholarship
The Greater Dallas Restaurant Association Endowed Scholarship was established in 1974 by the Greater Dallas Restaurant Association to support students in the El Centro Campus Food and Hospitality Institute.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Major in Food & Hospitality Service
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.*
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $500 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus, Food & Hospitality