Brookhaven Campus Head Start Parent's Resource Scholarship
The Brookhaven Campus Head Start Parent’s Resource Scholarship was established in 2005 to support students attending the Brookhaven Campus whose children are enrolled in the Brookhaven Campus Head Start Center.
- Must have a child enrolled in the Head Start Center at Brookhaven Campus.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award.
- Must be a student attending the Brookhaven Campus during the period of the award.
- Must provide name and email address of Brookhaven Campus Head Start Center Director for verification of enrolled student.
- Must answer the supplemental questions
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- $500 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 20-General, 21-International /DACA
- Supplemental Questions
- Why do you deserve this scholarship?
- Do you have a child enrolled in the Head Start Center at the Brookhaven Campus?