DFW Area IAAP Award Scholarship
The DFW Area IAAP Award Scholarship was established in 2014 by the International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) Big D Chapter and the TX-LA Division Annual Meeting 2014 Host Committee chapters to provide financial support to students enrolled in the Business Office Systems and Support: Executive Assistant Degree Program at the El Centro Campus that meets the required academic qualifications and can prove a need for financial support.
- Must major in Business Office Systems and Support-Exec Asst
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the period of the award.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- Must have completed a minimum of 6 credit hours at Dallas College prior to the period of the award.
- Must attend at least one DFW Area IAAP event prior to submitting the scholarship application.
- Must submit an IAAP event attendance certificate to complete the application for the DFW Area IAAP Award Scholarship.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $250 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus, Business