Bill Hines Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The Bill Hines Memorial Endowed Scholarship was established in 1989 by the Lone Star Gas Company in memory of a great individual and long-time employee, Bill Hines. This scholarship supports students in the Food and Hospitality Institute at the El Centro Campus.
- Major in Food & Hospitality Management or Bakery/Pastry, and Culinary Arts.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Essay Required
- Reference/Recommendation Required
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- $250 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus, 21-International /DACA, Bakery/Pastry, Culinary Arts, Food & Hospitality