DFW Chapter of AIWF/Jim Severson Endowed Scholarship
The DFW Chapter of AIWF/Jim Severson Endowed Scholarship was established in 1991 by the Dallas/Fort Worth American Institute of Wine & Food. In 2008 the scholarship was renamed in honor of Jim Severson of Sevy’s Grill in Dallas for all his support of the AIWF.
- Major in Culinary Arts, Bakery Pastry, or Food and Hospitality Management.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must have a degree plan on file.
- Must be enrolled in the Food and Hospitality Program at the El Centro Campus.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $250 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus, 21-Open to All Students, including International & DACA, Bakery/Pastry, Culinary Arts, Food & Hospitality