Dallas Chocolate Festival Bakery/Pastry Scholarship
The Dallas Chocolate Festival Bakery/Pastry Scholarship was established in 2016 to support students in the Food and Hospitality Institute at the El Centro Campus with an interest in Bakery or Pastry. The recipient must attend the annual Dallas Chocolate Festival held in September.
- Must be a Dallas College student
- Must be enrolled in the Food & Hospitality Institute Bakery/Pastry at the El Centro Campus
- Must have a minimum Dallas College GPA of 2.75
- Must have completed a minimum of 6 credit hours at Dallas College prior to the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must provide a name and email address for a letter of recommendation from a Dallas College Food and Hospitality Institute faculty member
- Must answer the supplemental questions below
- Recipient must attend the Dallas Chocolate Festival in September.
- Recipient upload a copy of the Dallas Chocolate Festival registration receipt of participation to receive the spring semester award.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $600 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus, 21-International /DACA, Bakery/Pastry, Culinary Arts, Food & Hospitality
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Food & Hospitality, Culinary Arts or Bakery/Pastry Service major?
- What led you to choose this profession?
- What are your short-term and long-term goals as it pertains to your major?
- Provide name and email address for a recommendation from a Dallas College Food and Hospitality Institute faculty member. To ensure your recommendation request is received by Dallas College faculty you MUST use their new @DallasCollege.edu email address.