David Yoder Theater Scholarship
The David Yoder Theater Scholarship was established in 2014 in memory of David Yoder by his family and friends to provide financial assistance to students at Dallas College interested in studying the theater arts.
- Major in Theater
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $500 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.