Carolyn Parker Scholarship for Women
The Carolyn Parker Endowed Scholarship was established by Ms. Parker to recognize and to encourage adult women returning to college to continue their studies either to prepare for a career or for personal fulfillment.
- Must be a Dallas College student attending either the Brookhaven Campus, Cedar Valley Campus, El Centro Campus or Richland Campus.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be single, divorced or widowed.
- Scholarship is open to everyone that meets the criteria; however, preference will be given to female applicants so long as such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas College’s nondiscriminatory policies.
- Must answer the supplemental questions
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- $500 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 02-Cedar Valley Campus, 04-El Centro Campus, 07-Richland Campus, 20-General (Any Program of Study or Major)
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you returned to college after an extended period or are you a mature adult just starting college?
- Discuss your circumstances and purpose for attending college now.