Jill Langston Milling Writing Scholarship
The Jill Langston Milling Writing Scholarship was established in 2001 by El Centro Campus in memory of faculty member, Jill Milling.
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the period of the award.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Major in English.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award.
- General Application Essay Required
Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $500 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus, English