El Centro Dining Services Scholarship
The El Centro Campus Dining Services Scholarship was established in 2004 by the El Centro Campus Food and Hospitality Institute to support student in the dining services area.
- Major in Food and Hospitality
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 24 credit hours prior to the period of the award
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $300 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus, Culinary Arts, Food & Hospitality