Brookhaven Campus Art Student Program Endowed Scholarship for Freshmen
The Brookhaven Campus Art Student Program Endowed Scholarship for Freshmen was established in 1998 for the benefit of art students in the art program at the Brookhaven Campus. Incoming Freshmen Art Award was created for high school students planning to attend the Brookhaven Campus, majoring in Art. The Art Student Program Endowed Scholarship for Freshmen promotes the highest standards of learning in Art, Design, and Theory enhancing the education and experience of the students.
- Must be an Art, Visual Art, or Visual Design major
- Must be enrolled in 6 or more credit hours for each semester
- Must be an incoming freshman student at the Brookhaven Campus during the period of the award.
- Must be enrolled in an ARTS class for both the fall and spring semesters during the period of the award.
- Must submit a digital portfolio of 10-15 original Audiovisual and/or Media Samples of artwork, videos, or other audiovisual materials.
- Must submit a URL link to your digital portfolio of your best five (5) original samples of artwork, videos, or other audiovisual materials.
- Must answer the supplemental question below in a personal essay in 250-500 words
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements and have a minimum 3.0 GPA at the end of the fall semester. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- $350 Fall and $350 Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 21-International /DACA, Art
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an Art major?
- In 250-500 words, share your career/professional aspirations and how you plan to integrate art studies/coursework to shape and strengthen your overall career goal.
- Please provide a URL link to your digital portfolio of best five (5) original samples of artwork, videos, or other audiovisual materials.