Mountain View Memorial
The Mountain View Campus Memorial Scholarship was established in 2018 for memorials made in memory of Mountain View Campus faculty, staff, students or alumni.
- Must be a student attending the Mountain View Campus during the period of the award
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 6 credit hours prior to the period of the award
- Essay required from general application
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $150 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 05-Mountain View Campus, 20-General (Any Program of Study or Major)