Cedar Valley Comerica Scholarship
The Cedar Valley Campus Comerica Scholarship was established by Comerica Bank in 2010 to assist Cedar Valley Campus students attending the Entrepreneurial Academy’s Operation JumpStart Program and in need of financial assistance. Operation JumpStart is a hands-on, 36-hour training program designed to help aspiring and existing entrepreneurs determine the feasibility of their business ideas while building essential business planning and preparation skills. Skills learned include, business development; market research and analysis; and pricing and financial projections. All classes are taught by certified instructors.
- Must be a student attending the Cedar Valley Campus during the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in the Entrepreneurial Academy Operation JumpStart Program at the Cedar Valley Campus
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial needs. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
- *Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits. *
- $300 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 02-Cedar Valley Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled in the Entrepreneurial Academy Operation JumpStart Program at the Cedar Valley Campus?