Brookhaven Campus Theater Department Scholarship for Freshman
The Brookhaven Campus Theater Department Scholarship was established in 2002 to support the Brookhaven Campus freshman theatre students who demonstrate a strong commitment to theatre and are enrolled in theatre courses with a declared major in Theatre or Drama.
- Major in Theatre
- Must be enrolled in a theatre course.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must be a student attending the Brookhaven Campus during the period of the award.
- Must submit your performance with Audiovisual and/or Media Samples of audio recordings, videos, or other audiovisual materials
- Must answer the supplemental questions
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- $350 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 21-International /DACA, Theatre
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Performing Arts major?
- What are your educational goals and professional aspirations.
- Tell us about your background and experience in theatre?
- Please provide a copy of your audition video file of your performance. Maximum video time is 2 minutes.