Brookhaven Campus Music Scholarship for Freshmen
The Brookhaven Campus Freshmen Music Scholarship is available to Brookhaven Campus freshmen music students who demonstrate a strong commitment to and enrolled in music courses with a declared major in Music and demonstrate musical talent and proficiency.
- Must be a declared Music major enrolled in Music for the duration of the scholarship that culminates with the awarding of an Associate of Arts degree
- Must be an incoming freshman student at the Brookhaven Campus during the period of the award.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must submit a quality digital video recording of a solo performance.
- Must answer the supplemental question in 250-500 words:
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- $300 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, Music
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Music major?
- Are you enrolled in a Music course for period of award?
- Please provide a copy of your audition video file of your performance. Maximum video time is 2 minutes.
- What are your past performance experiences?
- What are your educational goals and professional aspirations.