Dallas Mortgage Bankers Association Scholarship
The Dallas Mortgage Bankers Association Scholarship was established by the Dallas Mortgage Bankers Association to support North Lake Campus students that are pursuing a mortgage banking degree.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Major in Mortgage Banking
- Must be a student attending the North Lake Campus during the period of the award
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must answer the supplemental question –
Explain in your own words your interest in higher education and a career in the mortgage banking industry and how homeownership is important to the Nation.
- Must include two recommendations from a Dallas College faculty or staff member, counselor of employer
- Recipient is invited to attend the Dallas Mortgage Bankers Association’s monthly meeting during the semester they receive the award to be recognized.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $500 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 06-North Lake Campus, Mortgage Banking