Miles Production Company Endowed Scholarship
The Miles Production Company Endowed Scholarship was established in 1985 by the late Dallas oilman and the Dallas College Foundation Legacy Leader Ellison Miles to support deserving Dallas College students with financial needs that affect their ability to succeed in college.
- Must be a Dallas College student
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must demonstrate an urgent financial need that affects your ability to succeed in college. Urgent financial needs include (but are not limited to) food, payment of household bills, transportation costs, family medical needs, carry-over funds until next paycheck
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $500 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 08-Dallas College (Any campus location), 20-General (Any Program of Study or Major)