David James Nevison Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The David James Nevison Memorial Endowed Scholarship was created to provide financial assistance to students attending the Mountain View Campus and enrolled in the Professional Pilot option of the Aviation Technology Program. At the age of 17, David James Nevison received his Professional Pilot license. All who knew him stated that “he was considered a walking encyclopedia of light aircraft”. His legacy of advice for aviation pilots and his very personal experience of flying aircraft will live on. An amazing young man who believed in sharing his special talent with others, David loved flying and teaching so much that he once taught an 80-year-old to fly an aircraft. The recipient of the David Nevison Memorial Endowed Scholarship will possess high moral character, will have demonstrated leadership, be an exceptional student, and will have shown courage and perseverance in the area of Aviation Technology.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Major in Aviation Technology
- Must be a student attending the Mountain View Campus during the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in a professional pilot option of the Aviation Technology Program
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- *Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
- $350 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 05-Mountain View Campus