Adolph Streng Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The Adolph Streng Memorial Endowed Scholarship was established in memory of Dr. Adolph Streng, Jr., a long-time professor at Eastfield Campus. He taught for 36 years in the field of education; 29 years at Eastfield Campus. This scholarship will pay for books and tuition for students majoring in Psychology and is open to all Eastfield Campus students; however, preference will be given to students who live in the Garland and/or Mesquite area.
- Major in Psychology
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must be a student attending the Eastfield Campus during the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Scholarship is open to all students, however, preference will be given to students who live in the Garland and/or Mesquite area so long as such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas College’s nondiscriminatory policies
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- $200 Fall/spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 03-Eastfield Campus, Psychology