Brumbach Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The Brumbach Memorial Endowed Scholarship was established in memory of Orin Lee Brumbach, an electrical engineer, and Dr. Virginia Brumbach, Dallas College professor of English, to provide scholarships for the Brookhaven Campus students majoring in Science, Math or English.
- Major in Science, English, or Mathematics
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award.
- Must be a student attending the Brookhaven Campus during the period of the award.
- Must have creative problem-solving and leadership skills, as well as a high level of personal integrity
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.