Allan G. Calkin Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The Allan G. Calkin Memorial Endowed Scholarship was established in 1990 in memory of Allan Calkin, former Richland Campus Math professor, by his family and friends to provide support for Developmental Mathematic students who show academic potential attending Richland Campus.
- Any major
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2
- Must be a student attending the Richland Campus during the period of the award.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of an award
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- $250 Fall and $250 Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 07-Richland Campus, 20-General