Eastfield Memorial Scholarship
The Eastfield Campus Memorial Scholarship was established in 2000 for memorials made in memory of Eastfield Campus faculty, staff, students or alumni.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Must be a student attending the Eastfield Campus during the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 6 credit hours prior to the period of the award
- Essay Required
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $150 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 03-Eastfield Campus