Brookhaven Campus Geo-Technology Institute STEM Scholarship
The Brookhaven Campus Geo-Technology Institute STEM Scholarship was established in 2013 by the Brookhaven Campus Geo-Technology Institute (BCGI), which places a strong emphasis on providing opportunities for stakeholders to contribute to scholarships for students. This scholarship will be awarded to a Brookhaven Campus student who is committed to pursuing a career in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) field.
- Major in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must be a student attending the Brookhaven Campus during the period of the award.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Essay Required
- Two Reference/Recommendation Required from Dallas College Faculty
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- $500 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 21-International /DACA, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Science, STEM, Technology