Gus and Evelyn Katsigris Endowed Scholarship
The Gus and Evelyn Katsigris Endowed Scholarship was established in 1984 by Gus Katsigris, a former long-time professor at the El Centro Campus and his wife Evelyn for students in the Food and Hospitality Institute at the El Centro Campus.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Major in Food & Hospitality Service
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $600 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus, Culinary Arts, Food & Hospitality